Med Passer- Wages up to $16 an hour!
Eden Vista Madison is an Assisted Living facility located in Madison, WI, as a part of the Eden Senior Care network. We are recruiting positive, happy, and reliable Full-time and Part-time Caregivers/ Personal Care Assistants (PCA) to join our team!
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Follows the schedule of resident’s needs set out by supervisor.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Documents daily log of assistance. Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respects residents’ confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You love working with people and handle everyday challenges with a smile!
- Experienced in long-term care or Assistant Living
- Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
- Committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
Depending on the employment status, candidates who join Eden Senior care to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package:
Keywords: Home Health Aide, HHA, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, PCA, Personal Care Assistant, Elderly care, CBRF Caregiver, Assisted living, Resident Assistant, RA, 2nd shift, 3rd shift
- 401k plan, Health, Dental, and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Supportive working environment and culture
- Tuition Reimbursement / Student Loan Repayment Program up to $5,250 a year
We would be happy to discuss your compensation further during the Interview!
We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that our facility provides.
If you are chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
Please inquire today for specific shift openings and more information.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.